Chicken And Apple Nuggets
Popular Recipe 2019 - Cook the activities which can be say easy or hard, reason some people when I question On cooking there are say very list and There are argues that it is jobs hard. But if cook with his own hands the result more tasty, & that rarely people realized. create food with full of struggles, and taste will love generate cuisine delicious. Opportunity this we will help you to create a popular recipe
for your family and at home.
Actually cooking Chicken And Apple Nuggets is not as difficult as what imagined, it just requires the method that is right to make it. after I make experiment many times finally we get ingredients that are right for shared, and this is ingredients & spices that fit for served & that are very practical.
Chicken and Apple Nuggets
By: Angela Mertoyono via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chicken and Apple Nuggets:
- 250 gr ground chicken
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, grated
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp grated onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch celery salt (or two)
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs + more (for coating)
- Oil for frying (about 4-5 tbsp)
Method for "Chicken and Apple Nuggets":
- Combine ground chicken, grated apple, garlic paste, grated onion, salt, celery salt, and breadcrumbs. Mix and knead well.
- If it is too watery, add more breadcrumbs. If it is too solid, add more grated apple.
- Form nuggets and coat with breadcrumbs.
- You can fry the nuggets right away, but I usually put them for an hour or two in the fridge. You can also leave them overnight. If you plan to cook it within a couple of weeks, put them in the freezer.
- Heat the oil in a pan. I usually use medium heat.
- Arrange the nuggets in the pan. Flip after a couple of minutes.
- When the nuggets feel firm and they have turned golden brown, they are ready.
- I added the nuggets to my kids' bento.
That's the way Chicken And Apple Nuggets that I got from Angela Mertoyono, according to me this recipe is the most fitting & must u try at home. If this recipe is useful please don't hesitate to you share it with family.
If there are shortcomings, please apologize, you can comment in the column below to give criticism and guidance to us .