Tempeh Stir-Fry With Tauco
Popular Recipe 2019 - Cook the activities which can be call easy or hard, reason some people when we question on cooking there are concluded very happy and There are argues that it 's jobs hard. But if cook with his own hands the result more deliciously, & that rarely people realized. Serves cuisine with full of struggles, and taste will love resulted cuisine deliciously. Opportunity this we will help you to create a popular recipe
for your family and at house.
Actually cooking Tempeh Stir-Fry With Tauco is not as difficult as what imagined, it just requires the method that is right to make it. after I make test repeat finally I get ingredients that are right for shared, and this 's ingredients and spices that fit for serve it & this are very practical.
Tempeh Stir-Fry with Tauco
By: Angela Mertoyono via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Tempeh Stir-Fry with Tauco:
- 2 cup diced tempeh
- Oil for frying
- 1 red chili (I usually remove the seeds because my kids can't stand spicy food)
- 3 garlic, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and diced (or you can slice a couple of shallots for this)
- 3 tbsp tauco -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tauco
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tsp sweet soy sauce (if you only have shoyu or regular thin soy sauce, add equal amount of palm sugar)
- 1 tsp palm sugar
- 2 tbsp water
Method for "Tempeh Stir-Fry with Tauco":
- Fry the diced tempeh. You don't need to fry them until they're crispy. Just fry them and flip them in a pan for about five minutes or so. Set aside.
- Use 1 tbsp oil (from frying the tempe) to stir-fry garlic, onion, tomato, chili, tauco. When they are fragrant, add sweet soy sauce and palm sugar. Stir well. Add water. Stir well. It takes less than five minutes.
- Add the diced tempeh inside. Stir until the sauce coats the tempeh. Yum yum!
That's tips Tempeh Stir-Fry With Tauco that we got from Angela Mertoyono, according to us this recipe is the most fitting & must you try at home. If this recipe is useful please don't hesitate to you share it with family.
If there are shortcomings, please apologize, you can comment in the column below to give criticism and guidance to me.