Popular Recipe 2019 - Cook the activities which can be say easy or hard, reason some people time I question On cooking there are say very likes and There are posited that it is jobs complicated. But if cook with his own hands the result more tasty, & that rarely people know. Serves food with full of struggles, & taste will love resulted food tasty. Opportunity this we will help you to create a popular recipe
for your family and at home.
Actually cooking Chocolate Croissants is not as difficult as what imagined, it just requires trick that is right to make it. after I make experiment repeat finally I get ingredients that are right for shared, and this is ingredients & spices that fit for served and this are very practical.
By: Rekha Unni via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chocolate Croissants:
- 1 cup bread Flour
- 120 g cold unsalted Butter cubed
- 60 ml lukewarm milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 7 g instant Yeast
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 100 g (adjust) semi sweet chocolate chopped
- 1 Egg yolk beaten with 1 tbsp milk
Method for "Chocolate Croissants":
- In a bowl, make 3 wells and add sugar, yeast and salt respectively. Gently mix
- Add butter and combine until mixture is crumbly. Now add milk and mix until dough just comes together. Wrap the mixture in cling wrap and freeze for 30 minutes
- Dust surface with flour and roll the dough in rectangular shape. It will be hard to work first but eventually it will become easier
- Now fold the dough lengthwise
- Make a second fold. Flip the dough and start rolling the dough again in rectangular shape
- Repeat rolling and folding dough procedure 4 times. Finally wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight
- On lightly floured surface, roll the dough in rectangular shape and cut in equal triangle. Place chopped chocolate towards wider edge. Roll the croissant from wide to tip and place them on greased baking tray with tip facing downwards. Cover the croissant with greased plastic wrap and allow to sit for 2 hours at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 200. Brush croissants with egg wash. Bake for 8 minutes. Reduce temperature to 180 and bake for 12-16 minutes until deep golden brown. Cool on wire wrack and serve
That's tips Chocolate Croissants that we got from Rekha Unni, according to us this recipe is the most fitting and must u try at home. If this recipe is useful please don't hesitate to you share it with friend .
If there are shortcomings, please apologize, you can comment in the column below to give criticism and guidance to me.